Good morning! We're starting something new today. The goal is to share a few of my favorite items a few days a week. Today I am really obsessed with... pretty things!
I honestly don't have a theme for this one....likely cause its the first. I do reckon that all of these would look delightful near white marble.
1) A NEW WAY TO COOK: The best place to start baking is with a good recipe. Thankfully the team over at Martha Stewart has you covered. These recipes look delicious, easy, and perfect for the modern millennial.
2) KITCHENAID STAND MIXER IN BAY LEAF: I am officially obsessed with this mixer. The color has me screaming for spring. My KitchenAid is sadly a very boring white. You and I both need this color!
3) ENAMELED CAST IRON DUTCH OVEN IN TEAL: Okay I realize this is just turning into a list of things I find pretty. I am totally okay with that. I hope you'll grab them all!
4) PEG + AWL: THE BAKERS DOZEN: Basically everything by Peg + Awl is perfect and visually perfect. We've known them for years and love everything we see. If you're especially looking to splurge buy yourself one of their swings!
5) PENTAX Q-S1 MIRRORLESS CAMERA: Okay, I'll be the first to admit I don't know a lot about this camera...but its mirrorless and its gold...and I love both.
6) COTTON MUSLIN BAGS: I have dozens of these little bags. They are perfect for wrapping gifts, packing toiletries, organizing drawers, or really whatever. They're crazy cheap too!
7) PADDYWAX SEASALT CANDLE: This is clearly my color. Thats all!
8) WOOLKRAFTS MERINO WOOL BLANKET: I'd love to think the warm months will soon be here, but it seems we can't shake this cold! I love these fresh designs on classic wool blankets.
9) BODUM COPPER FRENCH PRESS: It is rare that I make coffee, but when I do I only want this copper french press around. The aesthetic is en pointe AF.
10) MARBLE THROW PILLOW COVER: Yes, I found the marble. Yes you need it. Yes buy it now. Yes a future list will be totally marble things!